Demonics
Welcome to the Demonics Maplestory guild. Please register to our forum to view all the content!



 
HomePortalFAQRegisterPlayer InformationLog in
Latest Topics
Most Recent Post
History
Posted by
Triny application
Yoooooooooooooooooooo
Petition for evolving system update
Guild Application
HotSparkles aplication
Kevins application
About Vince! (Nyrawyn)
XtremeDemon's Application
LET ME COME BACK!!
About Alex
Tue Dec 09, 2014 12:57 am
Tue Jul 29, 2014 1:02 am
Tue Jul 08, 2014 5:03 am
Tue Jul 01, 2014 10:53 am
Tue Jul 01, 2014 10:41 am
Fri Jun 27, 2014 12:15 pm
Thu Jun 26, 2014 3:57 am
Sun Jun 22, 2014 12:55 am
Mon Jun 16, 2014 10:04 am
Sat Jun 14, 2014 7:56 am
TrinTrin
sweg
Farshid
Ricksterlau2
xXannXx
Swaggyfrog
Nyrawyn
xXannXx
Turtle
ialexbish

Share | 
 

 HALP! Me needz halp! :3

Go down 
AuthorMessage
blucubic
Forum lover
Forum lover
avatar

Posts : 180
Join date : 2013-12-04
Age : 22
Location : Portugal

PostSubject: HALP! Me needz halp! :3   Tue Jan 07, 2014 3:25 am

Hellllooooooooo. :3 Anyone know any good video editor?? Mainly one that is free... Give meh names!! I want one to show you guys my funny videos :p or stuff XD

Thank you :3
Back to top Go down
DemonFaith
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Posts : 213
Join date : 2013-10-28
Age : 26
Location : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: HALP! Me needz halp! :3   Tue Jan 07, 2014 7:00 am

blucubic wrote:
Hellllooooooooo. :3 Anyone know any good video editor?? Mainly one that is free... Give meh names!! I want one to show you guys my funny videos :p or stuff XD

Thank you :3

http://www.techradar.com/news/software/applications/best-free-video-editing-software-9-top-programs-you-should-download-1136264

Also I know another way to get you a video editor, but I am not allowed to talk about that here.
Back to top Go down
blucubic
Forum lover
Forum lover
avatar

Posts : 180
Join date : 2013-12-04
Age : 22
Location : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: HALP! Me needz halp! :3   Tue Jan 07, 2014 7:32 am

DemonFaith wrote:
blucubic wrote:
Hellllooooooooo. :3 Anyone know any good video editor?? Mainly one that is free... Give meh names!! I want one to show you guys my funny videos :p or stuff XD

Thank you :3

http://www.techradar.com/news/software/applications/best-free-video-editing-software-9-top-programs-you-should-download-1136264

Also I know another way to get you a video editor, but I am not allowed to talk about that here.

Thanks... well you can send me a pm... Razz
Back to top Go down
Crawdaunt
VIP
VIP
avatar

Posts : 102
Join date : 2013-11-10
Age : 25
Location : the Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: HALP! Me needz halp! :3   Wed Jan 08, 2014 9:48 am

Back in 2008 I would've said Sony Vegas, although that's not freeware. It used to be good software though, not sure if it's relavant nowadays.
Back to top Go down
blucubic
Forum lover
Forum lover
avatar

Posts : 180
Join date : 2013-12-04
Age : 22
Location : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: HALP! Me needz halp! :3   Wed Jan 08, 2014 11:25 pm

Crawdaunt wrote:
Back in 2008 I would've said Sony Vegas, although that's not freeware. It used to be good software though, not sure if it's relavant nowadays.

Yeah Sony Vegas is still one of the most popular and one of the best video editor thats out there... Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: HALP! Me needz halp! :3   

Back to top Go down
 
HALP! Me needz halp! :3
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Demonics :: Discussions :: [General Discussions]-
Jump to: