Demonics
Welcome to the Demonics Maplestory guild. Please register to our forum to view all the content!

HomePortalFAQRegisterPlayer InformationLog in
Latest Topics
Most Recent Post
History
Posted by
Triny application
Yoooooooooooooooooooo
Petition for evolving system update
Guild Application
HotSparkles aplication
Kevins application
About Vince! (Nyrawyn)
XtremeDemon's Application
LET ME COME BACK!!
About Alex
Tue Dec 09, 2014 12:57 am
Tue Jul 29, 2014 1:02 am
Tue Jul 08, 2014 5:03 am
Tue Jul 01, 2014 10:53 am
Tue Jul 01, 2014 10:41 am
Fri Jun 27, 2014 12:15 pm
Thu Jun 26, 2014 3:57 am
Sun Jun 22, 2014 12:55 am
Mon Jun 16, 2014 10:04 am
Sat Jun 14, 2014 7:56 am
TrinTrin
sweg
Farshid
Ricksterlau2
xXannXx
Swaggyfrog
Nyrawyn
xXannXx
Turtle
ialexbish

Share | 

Ruff's Appli-friggin-cation

Go down 
AuthorMessage
420blaze4kanu

PostSubject: Ruff's Appli-friggin-cation   Mon May 05, 2014 8:42 am

The name's Raouf. You will refer to me by that name, if you don't think it's too complicated to remember. Now, if you do think it's too complicated, you can call me Ruff. If you can't remember, in which case I don't care, then so be it. I can be anything you or- I want me to be. You name it!

I'm at the age of... about the square root of 377 or so. Now if you do care about my age, I'm sure this will not be too big of a problem to solve. If not, I wish to remain Anna's grandpa.

I'm currently located in Sweden at the west coast, near the penguins because we have plenty of penguins here in Sweden. Yep.

The character's name is Ruzzulerth, by the way. I think that some of you have noticed already. I mean. I've been around the GFM and if you haven't seen me there then either you've been present in an unfortunate time, or you're just... Anyway.

I'd say that my job is being God but other maplers seem to be calling it "Paladin." Honestly, I don't know where they get it from.

I'm currently level 184. You see 184*2+52=420. But there are plans of reaching 200.

So, eh... I like math, Death Metal, Brutal Death Metal, Oriental Death Metal, Blackened Death Metal, Black Metal, food, everything that's funny, everything that's not so funny for a sane audience, Javad, Tommy Wiseau, staying inside, South Park, Snickers bars, the Final Fantasy series, long showers, baking cookies, science, physics, chemistry, Anna, Microsoft, hot chicks (Anna for instance), Wikipedia, (old)Cartoon Network, Youtube, Chris Hansen, Birdemic, Garen, and vegetables. I like you too, because I'm god, of course.

Classical music is pretty cool, too.

I'm sort of... active, I suppose. I'm on when I study. I'm on when I'm high. Shit, I'm even on when I'm asleep. And if I'm not on, I'm either high, studying, or sleeping.

I don't really care much about hacking, scamming, killstealing, and all this other hocus-pocus. If you hack, you get banned. If you scam, you'll end up like Capítal, really, no one seems to like him. If you killsteal, you're probably wasting your time. If you wear duped gear, Nexon has all the power to remove it from your virtual body. If not, then good for you!

I've been in many, many guilds. Most recently Complex. The reason that I'm giving up on my super-badass guild is that Anna really seems to want me. And I can't blame her. I mean. She's all hot, and hot chicks know what they're doing, am I right?

It really seems like Anna wants me to join. Like really, really. Now, don't get me wrong. I don't really mind, but she's really hellbent on having me as a part of the community, to add some "spice," if I may quote. I also happen to know some guys in the guild. Like Timmy (xDayo).

If there was a button, or a checkbox to agree with the rules I'd click it, now, wouldn't I?

If you've read this far, you've probably realised that this has got us nowhere. Applications are lame and so is anime. Solitude.

Back to top Go down
xDayo
Demonics Jr
Demonics Jr

PostSubject: Re: Ruff's Appli-friggin-cation   Mon May 05, 2014 8:53 am

Sure.. a yes from me.

PostSubject: Re: Ruff's Appli-friggin-cation   Mon May 05, 2014 8:55 am

Turtle says yes!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=32FB-gYr49Y
Crawdaunt
VIP
VIP

PostSubject: Re: Ruff's Appli-friggin-cation   Mon May 05, 2014 9:45 am

I like your style. Yes.
Back to top Go down
xXannXx
Guild owner
Guild owner

PostSubject: Re: Ruff's Appli-friggin-cation   Mon May 05, 2014 9:49 am

Hey Granpa Very Happy
welcome to our forum Smile
that's some nice application Smile
I wont denie the fact that I am interested that you will join us...I think you might enjoy it as well
even that you my granpa xD and I want to you join REALLY REALLY badly I cant go easy on you Razz
so please allow me to dig in you a bit more:
how you usually spend your time in maple?
you mentioned you been in many many guilds...share with me few reasons why you not in them any more?
can I have a penguin?

420blaze4kanu wrote:

If you've read this far, you've probably realised that this has got us nowhere. Applications are lame and so is anime. Solitude.

disagree Razz it gave us the chance to see that you awesome person with good sense of humour and good expression skills Smile it cover a bit for our lost years Razz granpa Very Happy

PostSubject: Re: Ruff's Appli-friggin-cation   Mon May 05, 2014 9:58 am

xXannXx wrote:

how you usually spend your time in maple?
you mentioned you been in many many guilds...share with me few reasons why you not in them any more?
can I have a penguin?

I just do what I feel like doing, so there's no telling what I can do or- what I actually do. Also, many of the guilds I have been in have turned inactive. I also tend to create new guilds whenever I come up with a clever name. It's just a friggin title.

Yeah... No. I like to keep my penguins for myself.
Back to top Go down
N1ghtShade

PostSubject: Re: Ruff's Appli-friggin-cation   Mon May 05, 2014 4:02 pm

oh so ur 19.41? k good to know, well i  had a decent talk with u a couple of times so i say but anime isnt lame
Back to top Go down
xXannXx
Guild owner
Guild owner

PostSubject: Re: Ruff's Appli-friggin-cation   Mon May 05, 2014 7:43 pm

do I need to use force to get penguin?
its hard for me to add anything since for me you already a part of our GFM and Guild...
I do wonder how ''Lucifer'' and ''God'' will get along in same guild Very Happy but yea it will be spicy
Its a YES from me...I will leave topic open till tomorrow in case some other members will come up with some questions...
meanwhile WELCOME hope you will enjoy...and if you wont I will force you...
please contact one of the Jrs to be added:
xXannXx
ImAxios
MadHasMonkey

PostSubject: Re: Ruff's Appli-friggin-cation   

Back to top Go down

Ruff's Appli-friggin-cation
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Demonics :: Guild :: [Guild Applications]-
Jump to: