Demonics
Welcome to the Demonics Maplestory guild. Please register to our forum to view all the content!
Demonics
Welcome to the Demonics Maplestory guild. Please register to our forum to view all the content!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterPlayer InformationLog in
Latest Topics
Most Recent Post
History
Posted by
Triny application
Yoooooooooooooooooooo
Petition for evolving system update
Guild Application
HotSparkles aplication
Kevins application
About Vince! (Nyrawyn)
XtremeDemon's Application
LET ME COME BACK!!
About Alex
Tue Dec 09, 2014 12:57 am
Tue Jul 29, 2014 1:02 am
Tue Jul 08, 2014 5:03 am
Tue Jul 01, 2014 10:53 am
Tue Jul 01, 2014 10:41 am
Fri Jun 27, 2014 12:15 pm
Thu Jun 26, 2014 3:57 am
Sun Jun 22, 2014 12:55 am
Mon Jun 16, 2014 10:04 am
Sat Jun 14, 2014 7:56 am

About Anna! (xxannxx)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
xXannXx
Guild owner
Guild owner
xXannXx

About Anna! (xxannxx) Empty
PostSubject: About Anna! (xxannxx)   About Anna! (xxannxx) I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 10:55 pm

Name: Anna
In-game name(s): xxannxx
Location/Where are you from: Israel
Occupation: doing some paper work for lame salary and waiting for next year studies

Personal
Write a little about yourself: I am friendly person sometimes over polite I like to help others and laugh, I believe in karma and that everything some how works out in the end. don't get me wrong I can be evil sometimes too but only if there is a good reason for that. I see myself as fair person.
Hobbies: draw, read hang out with friends and get drunk...yes I am not perfect...
Interests: I think I can find interest in everything...I have huge interest in human mind that's why I dig in people so much Very Happy 
Ambitions: achieve my life goals (finish studies) and get a normal paid job...travel...and ofc make a guild that everyone will feel good in it.

Favourites
Music: house/trance/psychedelic styles attract me too I am also into rock/metal, but mostly I can listen to everything except rap.
Food: pizza addict/ Italian food fan/ sushi <3
Colour: deep blue
Games: maple story <3
Tv shows/Books:  south park, that '70s show books: one hundred years of solitude 

Fun Facts
Likes: good humour, stars, smell of clean laundry, good company, cheese
Dislikes: selfishness, hypocrisy and arrogant attidue
What are you most scared of: spiders/rats/snakes
If you had all the money in the world what would you do: travel or try to invest some of it to get more money xD
What is the worst thing you have ever done: hmmm hard one xD I got married from wrong reasons and almost ruined my life. but that's was fixed in time Smile
Back to top Go down

About Anna! (xxannxx)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Demonics :: Forum :: [About Me]-
Jump to: