Demonics
Welcome to the Demonics Maplestory guild. Please register to our forum to view all the content!
Demonics
Welcome to the Demonics Maplestory guild. Please register to our forum to view all the content!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterPlayer InformationLog in
Latest Topics
Most Recent Post
History
Posted by
Triny application
Yoooooooooooooooooooo
Petition for evolving system update
Guild Application
HotSparkles aplication
Kevins application
About Vince! (Nyrawyn)
XtremeDemon's Application
LET ME COME BACK!!
About Alex
Tue Dec 09, 2014 12:57 am
Tue Jul 29, 2014 1:02 am
Tue Jul 08, 2014 5:03 am
Tue Jul 01, 2014 10:53 am
Tue Jul 01, 2014 10:41 am
Fri Jun 27, 2014 12:15 pm
Thu Jun 26, 2014 3:57 am
Sun Jun 22, 2014 12:55 am
Mon Jun 16, 2014 10:04 am
Sat Jun 14, 2014 7:56 am

HotSparkles aplication

Go down 
+7
xDayo
Turtle
bartmad
Nyrawyn
Farshid
ExtraAlcohol
ialexbish
11 posters
AuthorMessage
ialexbish
ialexbish

HotSparkles aplication  Empty
PostSubject: HotSparkles aplication    HotSparkles aplication  I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2014 11:20 pm

Last edited by ialexbish on Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:37 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
ExtraAlcohol

PostSubject: Re: HotSparkles aplication    HotSparkles aplication  I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 6:35 am

you got my vote
Back to top Go down
Farshid

PostSubject: Re: HotSparkles aplication    HotSparkles aplication  I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 7:20 am

You also got my vote
Back to top Go down
Nyrawyn
Nyrawyn

PostSubject: Re: HotSparkles aplication    HotSparkles aplication  I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 3:15 am

First question: Why did u leave Demonics in the first place?
Back to top Go down
bartmad
Demonics Jr
Demonics Jr

PostSubject: Re: HotSparkles aplication    HotSparkles aplication  I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 7:50 am

Vince, Alex was expelled for having duped gear/used to have duped gear. Also he was disrespectful to anna and we believe he lied to her aswel. He has been offered a thrid chance. I will vote no on this application even tho it's a good app.
Alex if you want to discuss this with me ingame I'll be more than glad to talk to you because I have seen you make any effort to get back with us whatsoever.
Back to top Go down
Turtle
Turtle

PostSubject: Re: HotSparkles aplication    HotSparkles aplication  I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 10:40 am

I wanna say yes D: But the last thread I got to say shit happens, just stop sharing your acc xD. Yep from me

Last edited by Turtle on Tue Jul 01, 2014 1:14 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=32FB-gYr49Y
xDayo
Demonics Jr
Demonics Jr

PostSubject: Re: HotSparkles aplication    HotSparkles aplication  I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 2:00 pm

I agree with Bart and vote no for the same reasons.
Back to top Go down
EvelinaNL
EvelinaNL

PostSubject: Re: HotSparkles aplication    HotSparkles aplication  I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 8:17 pm

I'm no member of Demonics, however I strongly believe you will never set foot in this guild again. Because of the last thread you made, which turned out sour for you. People will not forget this. Even if you make 183520984623 reapplies the answer will still be no.
Back to top Go down
xXannXx
Guild owner
Guild owner
xXannXx

PostSubject: Re: HotSparkles aplication    HotSparkles aplication  I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 11:24 pm

I want to make important note that my comment should not seen as ''guild leader post'', atm I comment as alex friend...as it was agreed Its totally up on Jrs if alex will be accepted back, I respect their opinion and final decision is up on them. that's why I am not going to vote.
however, we all make mistakes and get wrong decisions at some point of our life/maple life, sometimes circumstances screw us over, the question is do we learn our lesson and avoid those situation in future? I never got complains about alex legitimacy for all his period in our guild so I believe he learned his lesson. Any way the final decision is up on Jrs, and I hope alex will prove that he changed in other spheres too.
Good luck with your application Smile 

*On Guild leader note: Just to make things clear i wouldn't allow this application to be posted if I saw that its threatening our guild legitimacy.
Back to top Go down
Catherella
Founder
Founder
Catherella

PostSubject: Re: HotSparkles aplication    HotSparkles aplication  I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 12:30 am

First of all, I'd like to point out that 'Dupes' are a sensitive issue, which has been thrown around and more than one member in this guild has been the victim of accusations.

Secondly, for all you uneducated people who pry on the forums and come in game/Nexon forums to make snarky comments, let me teach you something valuable. Duping, is a common occurrence in Maplestory within this moment and there is no way to track down the 'original' item because dupers will not stop at duping once, it would be duped multiple times, sold either in-game with changed stats or sold for real money -refer to the website CCPLZ. Also, in light of the subject of duping, why should someone take the brunt of the blame for owning a duped item if they had no knowledge it was duped? Also I have seen plenty of screenshots in attempt to prove that members have been in possession of duped items, but all in all, the evidence are still inconsistent. Also, almost every single scroll in Maple is duped, which everyone buys regardless so every single player, minus the newbies, have possessed dupes, and just because someone is from a 'reputable' guild, I.E. Labyrinth make an assumption of someone duping, does not make them correct. Also, just so you people know, as of current, the items that are highly speculated to be dupes are Lidium hearts and Empress capes regardless of stats.

I also have 120% boss on my weapon and secondary weapon alone. I dare you come and accuse me of buying dupes. (I'll fucking wreck you).

-

Back to the topic regarding this application, Alex, first of all, you shouldn't have been sharing an account: I personally don't have a problem with it at all, unless that person is someone close to you or a family member, I shared my account with my best friend two years ago and before you fuckers flame me, the details have been changed since.

Now, Alex, I would like to know, did the person you share an account with dupe the gear? Or did you buy duped gear. I bought a duped tempest ring, (not knowing it was duped) and it was taken away from my inventory duping a dupe cleanse Nexon did on one of the server checks, bear in mind not every dupe will be wiped from the game.

Also, the issue regarding you being expelled was taken to a personal level between you and Anna, and for that reason, I don't mind giving you a chance, however I did point out when we spoke that you should at least interact with everybody in the guild. Also, if worst comes to worst, would you consider making a new character and starting again?
Back to top Go down
https://demonics.forumotion.co.uk
Nyrawyn
Nyrawyn

PostSubject: Re: HotSparkles aplication    HotSparkles aplication  I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 1:39 am

Guess i'll have to vote no then... :/
Back to top Go down
ialexbish
ialexbish

PostSubject: Re: HotSparkles aplication    HotSparkles aplication  I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 2:22 am

Last edited by ialexbish on Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
sweg
VIP
VIP
sweg

PostSubject: Re: HotSparkles aplication    HotSparkles aplication  I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 8:40 am

Good luck bro! If it was up to me i'd say yes as i know your a real nice dude, shame about the dupes/acc sharing but your hearts in the right place man! i'm 100% sure it wouldn't happen again take some time with your decision please guys. xoxoxo
Back to top Go down
xXannXx
Guild owner
Guild owner
xXannXx

PostSubject: Re: HotSparkles aplication    HotSparkles aplication  I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 10:41 am

Alex, unfortunately our guild will stop to recruit atm. i appreciate the effort you putted into your application, but for now i will need to froze it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HotSparkles aplication    HotSparkles aplication  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HotSparkles aplication
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Demonics :: Guild :: [Guild Applications]-
Jump to: