Demonics
Welcome to the Demonics Maplestory guild. Please register to our forum to view all the content!
Demonics
Welcome to the Demonics Maplestory guild. Please register to our forum to view all the content!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterPlayer InformationLog in
Latest Topics
Most Recent Post
History
Posted by
Triny application
Yoooooooooooooooooooo
Petition for evolving system update
Guild Application
HotSparkles aplication
Kevins application
About Vince! (Nyrawyn)
XtremeDemon's Application
LET ME COME BACK!!
About Alex
Tue Dec 09, 2014 12:57 am
Tue Jul 29, 2014 1:02 am
Tue Jul 08, 2014 5:03 am
Tue Jul 01, 2014 10:53 am
Tue Jul 01, 2014 10:41 am
Fri Jun 27, 2014 12:15 pm
Thu Jun 26, 2014 3:57 am
Sun Jun 22, 2014 12:55 am
Mon Jun 16, 2014 10:04 am
Sat Jun 14, 2014 7:56 am

Random posts of Egbie

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
DemonFaith
Administrator
Administrator
DemonFaith

Random posts of Egbie Empty
PostSubject: Random posts of Egbie   Random posts of Egbie I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 9:28 pm

So sometimes random stuff comes in to my mind and in some cases I wouldn't mind sharing them with you all!

Right now I had this wild idea to create a small timer used for Maplestory to time whatever you want (bosses for example, maybe you can do certain stuff with intervals or whatever...)

Here's an image:
Random posts of Egbie Timer10

Basicly you get 4 timers where you can insert the time (in seconds) you want to be timing. When you insert the value you can get into the game and then whenever the event is occuring you would like to time you can hit the desired key (F9-F12). You don't have to be on the timer program itself to get it running so when you are in game you can just simply press it and wait for it. Whenever it is ready you will hear a small windows sound to notify you that a timer has ran out!

Here is a download link: Download here

In case you like the program or have any feedback to improve it I would like to know!

Added some new features. Now when you will insert the amount of time a label next to it will automaticly gain the same value and will count down. Whenever the timer is ready there will be a small label next to it to tell that it's done (you will still hear the sound). The textbox will still have the same value so you can basicly click the same timer again (same value as you had before).

Last edited by DemonFaith on Tue Dec 31, 2013 5:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
blucubic
Forum lover
Forum lover
blucubic

PostSubject: Re: Random posts of Egbie   Random posts of Egbie I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 10:43 pm

WOW... that's amazing because now we can time snowmens xD hahahhaha I will definetly use it for that and of course for some other bosses Wink
Back to top Go down
OutageX
Forum addict
Forum addict
OutageX

PostSubject: Re: Random posts of Egbie   Random posts of Egbie I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 11:21 pm

Nice idea, you sure maple wont detect it as a hacking threat? Also maybe you could program it to make a noise or something.when a timer goes off, would be.helpful with.certain buffs or something, for example.when u know when the 5 min cooldown of that hayato move ends
Back to top Go down
DemonFaith
Administrator
Administrator
DemonFaith

PostSubject: Re: Random posts of Egbie   Random posts of Egbie I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 12:56 am

OutageX wrote:
Nice idea, you sure maple wont detect it as a hacking threat? Also maybe you could program it to make a noise or something.when a timer goes off, would be.helpful with.certain buffs or something, for example.when u know when the 5 min cooldown of that hayato move ends

I'm 99,99% sure maple won't see it as a hack as it's not connected to maple at all (aka standalone timer).
Right now it only gives a beep when the timer has ran out. I could also insert a timer (with a diffrent beep maybe) when you will click the button. I will take a look at this.

Thanks for the feedback guys. If you got anything else to improve or whatever so, feel free to tell Wink

*Edit: updated the download link xD
Back to top Go down
OutageX
Forum addict
Forum addict
OutageX

PostSubject: Re: Random posts of Egbie   Random posts of Egbie I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 1:29 am

Nice ill give it a shot when i get back to uni
Back to top Go down
DemonFaith
Administrator
Administrator
DemonFaith

PostSubject: Re: Random posts of Egbie   Random posts of Egbie I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 2:11 am

-- New random post --
Finally figured out how to use my phone as a webcam for stuff like skype *yay*
Back to top Go down
OutageX
Forum addict
Forum addict
OutageX

PostSubject: Re: Random posts of Egbie   Random posts of Egbie I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 11:42 am

nice egbie haha, i also like the new converter on the app for ppl who cant multiply by 60 xD
Back to top Go down
DemonFaith
Administrator
Administrator
DemonFaith

PostSubject: Re: Random posts of Egbie   Random posts of Egbie I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 7:17 am

Just so I can revive an old post! For the people with a sense of humor check this out:

http://www.boredpanda.com/funny-first-world-anarchists-rebels/
Back to top Go down
xXannXx
Guild owner
Guild owner
xXannXx

PostSubject: Re: Random posts of Egbie   Random posts of Egbie I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 7:28 am

LOLLLL
AWESOME XD I should become one too xD
Back to top Go down
DemonFaith
Administrator
Administrator
DemonFaith

PostSubject: Re: Random posts of Egbie   Random posts of Egbie I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 7:41 am

Anna you don't have a sense of humor! You're not allowed to watch that!
Back to top Go down
xXannXx
Guild owner
Guild owner
xXannXx

PostSubject: Re: Random posts of Egbie   Random posts of Egbie I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 11:49 pm

pfff this is a free forum Razz cut the discrimination! I know I have twisted sense of humour Razz but that's not mean I don't have it at all Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random posts of Egbie   Random posts of Egbie I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Random posts of Egbie
Page 1 of 1