Demonics
Welcome to the Demonics Maplestory guild. Please register to our forum to view all the content!
Demonics
Welcome to the Demonics Maplestory guild. Please register to our forum to view all the content!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterPlayer InformationLog in
Latest Topics
Most Recent Post
History
Posted by
Triny application
Yoooooooooooooooooooo
Petition for evolving system update
Guild Application
HotSparkles aplication
Kevins application
About Vince! (Nyrawyn)
XtremeDemon's Application
LET ME COME BACK!!
About Alex
Tue Dec 09, 2014 12:57 am
Tue Jul 29, 2014 1:02 am
Tue Jul 08, 2014 5:03 am
Tue Jul 01, 2014 10:53 am
Tue Jul 01, 2014 10:41 am
Fri Jun 27, 2014 12:15 pm
Thu Jun 26, 2014 3:57 am
Sun Jun 22, 2014 12:55 am
Mon Jun 16, 2014 10:04 am
Sat Jun 14, 2014 7:56 am

How important is Maplestory to you?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Temples
Temples

How important is Maplestory to you? Empty
PostSubject: How important is Maplestory to you?   How important is Maplestory to you? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 10:05 am

Since I've been playing since 2007 (with a lot of long breaks), I can say that this game has become a small part of my life. I don't consider myself addicted but I often feel guilty for playing for more than a few hours.

So I'm wondering; do you consider yourself addicted? Do you see it as pure entertainment or is it more of an escapism? How would you react if you'd get banned from Maplestory? Do you consider Maplestory friends as real friends? Not a very common question but I think it's intresting and perhaps important to reflect upon..

Share your thoughts!

scratch
Back to top Go down
xXannXx
Guild owner
Guild owner
xXannXx

PostSubject: Re: How important is Maplestory to you?   How important is Maplestory to you? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 11:30 am

very interesting topic Luke Smile  glad you made it
I don't see maple story as addiction as long it not harm other sides of your real life and as long its make you happy and you keeping to enjoy the game...I will agree with you I feel guilty for playing that much but on other hand it makes me happy so why not? entertainment or escapism? really depends on how much you play...if you get soaked into all the maple active world it is a way to escape few things or maybe fill for something you don't have irl. if I will be banned? I guess I will start all over again with hope that I will run into awesome people I currently know Smile. About friendship sometimes its easier to talk with maple friends than real ones Razz ofc its cant be compared to real life friendship (I wish I could meet some of them irl). but that's kind of friendship is what keeping you to enjoy the game, at less that's how is it for me.
Back to top Go down
banditasxD
banditasxD

PostSubject: Re: How important is Maplestory to you?   How important is Maplestory to you? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 5:37 pm

First i played maple global with a friend of mine for about 2 years, then I got hacked trice so i decided to take a pause. Then I heard of maple europe and I thought i'd give that a try, With great succes!
I guess its part of my life and i owe some experiences to it Smile Since I joined this guild I did have more of a feeling of friendship and not doing everything on your own and stuff xD I also really would love to meet some of you in RL, but yea Holland eh?

Back to top Go down
Chonci
Chonci

PostSubject: Re: How important is Maplestory to you?   How important is Maplestory to you? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 2:14 am

I pretty much agree with most of what Anna said, my personal opinions are:
-At times I consider my self an addict, or at least I play a bit too much than what I should, though my longest break from maplestory was 3 years straight so... I can't really say that I'm addicted to it always.
-The times I get addicted to maplestory is usually when I see it as an escapism from the real world around me (because of personal problems), but most of the times I see it as entertainment.
-I'd be really sad, since i'm very proud of my Hero Chonci because of the history behind him (I've played ems since it's release with another character, but the year after I created Chonci and made him my main since then), so yeah even if I see quite a lot of people saying they've been playing maplestory for a lot of years, not many can say they've been playing with their same main character for so many years. Smile
-As Anna said I don't really consider or treat my maplestory friends as my irl friends, though I'd very much like to meet you guys irl anytime! Very Happy

That's all I hope it wasn't too long to read. Razz
Back to top Go down
PPG4LIFE
PPG4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: How important is Maplestory to you?   How important is Maplestory to you? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 9:03 am

For me is Maplestory my life allomost litterally.

I stay up, eat my breakfast, start PC, open Maple and play to in the midnight then i close maple, turn off PC, watch some TV, then go to my bed.

this cyclus i do each day almost, unless we will go to a birthday.

Because i got in the reality no friends, i got them here ingame, when they are nice i dream about them, when they are bad i cry in my bed, sounds odd, but its always so, i call my teddybears to ppl i know ingame.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How important is Maplestory to you?   How important is Maplestory to you? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How important is Maplestory to you?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Demonics :: Discussions :: [General Discussions]-
Jump to: