Demonics
Welcome to the Demonics Maplestory guild. Please register to our forum to view all the content!
Demonics
Welcome to the Demonics Maplestory guild. Please register to our forum to view all the content!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterPlayer InformationLog in
Latest Topics
Most Recent Post
History
Posted by
Triny application
Yoooooooooooooooooooo
Petition for evolving system update
Guild Application
HotSparkles aplication
Kevins application
About Vince! (Nyrawyn)
XtremeDemon's Application
LET ME COME BACK!!
About Alex
Tue Dec 09, 2014 12:57 am
Tue Jul 29, 2014 1:02 am
Tue Jul 08, 2014 5:03 am
Tue Jul 01, 2014 10:53 am
Tue Jul 01, 2014 10:41 am
Fri Jun 27, 2014 12:15 pm
Thu Jun 26, 2014 3:57 am
Sun Jun 22, 2014 12:55 am
Mon Jun 16, 2014 10:04 am
Sat Jun 14, 2014 7:56 am

PPG4LIFE want to enter guild

Go down 
+6
ialexbish
Chonci
xXannXx
Farshid
Turtle
PPG4LIFE
10 posters
AuthorMessage
PPG4LIFE
PPG4LIFE

PPG4LIFE want to enter guild Empty
PostSubject: PPG4LIFE want to enter guild   PPG4LIFE want to enter guild I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 7:32 am

Now i am Martin, 22 years old and i'm Kicked out 3 guilds, they call me rude, and sometimes arrogant, i take allmost nothing serious mostly when i am mean i dont take it serious.

For the rest im allways happy and like only to talk with others.
i cant stop saying annie, normal that name makes me happy, im now a little sad, so this text looks maybe negative or sad.

Its also the last forum apply ever, so be happy with me.

when you see one of my other chars i say allmost never my name or who i am.

you can recognize me mostly on having a PPG name or a MLP name, so you must know something from this before you can recognize me forever.

Only some can recognize me full.

Reason why i did use this username: So do i call myself, its a collecting item from all my names.
Back to top Go down
Turtle
Turtle

PostSubject: Re: PPG4LIFE want to enter guild   PPG4LIFE want to enter guild I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 7:44 am

Hey Martin, Thanks for the app and welcome to the forum cherry 

This app is different....just a few questions from me >.<
Why have you been kicked from these guilds?
Why don't you tell people who you are when we see your other chars?
and why so sad? Sad
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=32FB-gYr49Y
PPG4LIFE
PPG4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: PPG4LIFE want to enter guild   PPG4LIFE want to enter guild I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 7:54 am

Kicked Out:
Verify: Rude and Mean
CrystalRush: Leaved Too Much
LiveTheDream: Leaved as JR With Main

Reason why i dont say anything:
i like sometimes to be incognito, then i dont say my name, or to tease someone in GFM
But sometimes when you hide me out my cover i say who i am

Sad: I miss the previous guild, but there i leaved too much so they do kick me now only, its hard to find a guild for me, most ppl knows me how i am so dont want me.
Back to top Go down
Farshid

PostSubject: Re: PPG4LIFE want to enter guild   PPG4LIFE want to enter guild I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 8:05 am

I vote YES!
Back to top Go down
Turtle
Turtle

PostSubject: Re: PPG4LIFE want to enter guild   PPG4LIFE want to enter guild I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 8:11 am

Another question, Why did you leave so much in CrystalRush?
Back to top Go down
PPG4LIFE
PPG4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: PPG4LIFE want to enter guild   PPG4LIFE want to enter guild I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 8:20 am

First leave: Someone offered JR, later i did leave there and they kicked me out of it
Second: Someone maked me very mad by saying that males on females are freaks, who dont have friends irl and are not so likeable by others.
Back to top Go down
Turtle
Turtle

PostSubject: Re: PPG4LIFE want to enter guild   PPG4LIFE want to enter guild I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 8:47 am

PPG4LIFE wrote:

i like sometimes to be incognito, then i dont say my name, or to tease someone in GFM
But sometimes when you hide me out my  cover i say who i am

Fair enough that you don't want some people to know your other chars but, I find the teasing them part is a bit off-putting, sometimes it could be a bit of fun but there's a fine line between teasing and bullying that you can be crossing without noticing which could cause problems with people. Other than that I personally don't have a problem with you joining spoke to you in GFM and don't seem too bad.

OT: OI other members ask this guy some questions if you anything wanna know any don't be shy now

~Turtle~

Last edited by chidori210 on Wed Apr 09, 2014 3:41 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
xXannXx
Guild owner
Guild owner
xXannXx

PostSubject: Re: PPG4LIFE want to enter guild   PPG4LIFE want to enter guild I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 9:20 am

hey Martin! welcome to our forum Smile and thank you for applying
I understand its hard to get kicked from so many guilds Sad and I believe there was some reasons to it. I want to make sure before we decide that Demonics will fit you and that you will be able to find yourself among us. so please excuse us if your application will take longer that 24 hours.
few questions:
I wonder how you spend your time in maple?
There is anything you want to achieve in this game?
I like to see our guild as a family that help and support each other...for what do you seek in the guild?
I saw few members trying to ask you things but you just ignored is that something against them or you just been busy with other things?
waiting for your response Smile 
Anna
Back to top Go down
PPG4LIFE
PPG4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: PPG4LIFE want to enter guild   PPG4LIFE want to enter guild I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 10:24 am

is it good ill answer ingame at you anna i am not so wrong the forums.
Back to top Go down
Chonci
Chonci

PostSubject: Re: PPG4LIFE want to enter guild   PPG4LIFE want to enter guild I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 11:47 am

Heya Martin ^^
My name's Luke, nice to meet you!

I'd like to quickly say two things,

First: What does PPG stand for? Surprised
I didn't quite understand. >.<

Second: I'd rather not take part in the voting (Yes or No), for a few reasons that I'll soon explain. Understand though that whatever I'm about to say is no way intended to offend you, and I apologize in advance if I say something that you may find offensive or inappropriate. Since we've never met before in-game (unfortunately, because you really seem like a fun and nice guy!), I am mainly going to express my personal opinions based on what I read from your application form and your little chit-chat that you had earlier on this post with Turtle. Anything I say are MY personal ideas and opinions, and they have little to no effect whatsoever on the final saying (since as I said before, I'd rather not take part in the voting). I noticed that you and Anna already know each other in game, and you may already know then that the final verdict depends on what she says, even though she considers what we guild members think about you, so in the end it's a guild decision and not only Anna's decision. So please don't be upset with her if she doesn't accept you in guild, and also please don't be upset with the guild members. We'll still treat you as if you were a guild member!

Ok so I'd like to start off with the fact that you've been kicked out of 3 different guilds for more or less the same reasons, I'm sure that 3 different guilds didn't unite together against you calling you rude and arrogant without a reason... Now I'm not saying that you are (because we've never met and I can't judge you based off what other people say!) but have you ever asked yourself whether behind all that calling you rude and arrogant there is perhaps a hint of truth?

You said you take almost nothing serious, and that personally makes me quite uncomfortable. Don't get me wrong, our guild is not serious either, we like to play, tease each other and have fun like you, but first of all we treat each other as Family, and you know what that means? One word: Respect.
As Turtle said before, you've got to know the line between teasing and bullying, and when you cross that line you will be punished. And trust me, being one of the oldest active guild members, I've seen quite a few ex guild members being punished for having crossed that line. Take my words in consideration, take them very seriously.

I don't understand why you kept leaving your old guilds to then go back to them, could you explain yourself better as to why you kept going back to them and not to some other guild straight away? Because Maple World is like a huge lake with lots of fishes in it (metaphorically speaking), meaning that there are a lot of guilds and nicer people that will appreciate and accept you for who you are. And that's also a life lesson for you, don't get attached to people that mistreat you or don't respect you, move on, find better people to hang out with, we all deserve to be treated and respected as human beings and for what we are worth, and even though we've never met, the impression you made on me is that of a guy that is definitely worth being loved for and not hated! Smile

I don't think it's a guild rule, but I'm personally against people that leave a guild and later decide to go back, unless for a valid reason and only if it's not continuous (meaning that as long as he/she doesn't keep on leaving and rejoining). I'm expressing this opinion of mine because you've made it clear that you kept on leaving your old guilds and going back. Again I just want you to keep this in mind.

As I stated before, I never intended to offend you in anyway, and I'm sorry if I said something wrong, or I misunderstood something you said, or I said something inappropriate towards you.
I mainly wanted to express my opinions to help you out, not to criticize you or treat you bad, because in the end my words were not meant to attract Anna's attention (as I said before, I have no intention to take part in the voting) but to attract your attention and to help you feel and be part of this fantastic guild-family called Demonics! Very Happy

Either way, whether you'll be part of us or not, I wish you all the luck (in maple and in life! Very Happy), and if you do get accepted in guild, then be sure that I'll be greeting you with a warm, heartful Welcome! Smile
Back to top Go down
Turtle
Turtle

PostSubject: Re: PPG4LIFE want to enter guild   PPG4LIFE want to enter guild I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 12:20 pm

^ The great wall of Luke

PPG- PowerPuffGirls I think
Back to top Go down
ialexbish
ialexbish

PostSubject: Re: PPG4LIFE want to enter guild   PPG4LIFE want to enter guild I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 3:27 am

i saw too much negativity around him that i even couldn't handle it. i hearby chance my opinion from yes to no im srry about this but its just too much

Last edited by ialexbish on Wed Apr 09, 2014 10:55 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : too much negativity)
Back to top Go down
bartmad
Demonics Jr
Demonics Jr

PostSubject: Re: PPG4LIFE want to enter guild   PPG4LIFE want to enter guild I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 4:36 am

I think that the Wall of text Signore Luca wrote is exactly what I would have said. If I had the time and made the effort to write such a long piece of text.

I personally think the way you come across as a person is, and I'm not trying to be rude or mean, disrespectful. I know you might think that it is funny to troll people but there is a significant difference in trolling and flaming!

I also think that if you want to be part of our guild, and thus family you'll have to show more effort. I feel that you wrote your only internet application ever in a matter of minutes.

I will vote No.
Please, please keep in mind that I do not hate or dislike you in any way. I just don't see you fit into the guild.

One more thing, if you ever apply to a guild on a guild forum again: The least you can do is write down a character name (usually your main!), so the guildies on the forum actually know who you are! Smile
Back to top Go down
PPG4LIFE
PPG4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: PPG4LIFE want to enter guild   PPG4LIFE want to enter guild I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 6:07 am

I got alot mains, it will be difficult to write them all 3 or 4 here.

I can at least try to change, but i can need help with it.
The family part Respect is easy for me, because as long you dont ks me or insult me to something what i am not i got respect, i will mostly dont say it but i got it for alot ingame.

My most troll is just that i just whisper ppl on onther chars and they dont know me.
Untill they can recognize me, then the fun is over. Make me changing!
Back to top Go down
.wank

PostSubject: Re: PPG4LIFE want to enter guild   PPG4LIFE want to enter guild I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 7:00 am

No.
Back to top Go down
Tyansi
Demonics Jr
Demonics Jr
Tyansi

PostSubject: Re: PPG4LIFE want to enter guild   PPG4LIFE want to enter guild I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 7:58 am

PPG4LIFE want to enter guild Tumblr_mjcjmh4yoX1rmur82o1_500
Back to top Go down
LogicZero
Demonics Jr
Demonics Jr
LogicZero

PostSubject: Re: PPG4LIFE want to enter guild   PPG4LIFE want to enter guild I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 8:20 am

My point on 'no'.
Back to top Go down
xXannXx
Guild owner
Guild owner
xXannXx

PostSubject: Re: PPG4LIFE want to enter guild   PPG4LIFE want to enter guild I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 10:27 am

I apologise Martin your application took longer than expected, I want to thank you again for applying, I was watching you last days and I saw how much effort you put into try us to get to know you better.
Its important to make it clear that my decision is first of all based on what is best for the guild and ofc will it be good for you (we not interested to add people that will suffer in the guild).
My answer is NO, I am afraid that the difference between your goals in maple and the goals of our guild are too big. and it will be a shame to put you in a place that probably wont fit you and will cause drama that we try to avoid. don't afraid to apply to other guilds I sure there is one that will fit you, and you might find some awesome people in the process Smile like it happened here (I saw you having few nice chats with our members^^). you always welcome to hang out in our gfm and keep posting in forum Smile we always up to get to know new people Smile
personally I find you very interesting person that deserve to be happy you nice and even that sometimes you might not express yourself right I know you not doing it with bad intention, I wish you good luck in your maple life  Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PPG4LIFE want to enter guild   PPG4LIFE want to enter guild I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PPG4LIFE want to enter guild
Page 1 of 1