Demonics
Welcome to the Demonics Maplestory guild. Please register to our forum to view all the content!
Demonics
Welcome to the Demonics Maplestory guild. Please register to our forum to view all the content!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterPlayer InformationLog in
Latest Topics
Most Recent Post
History
Posted by
Triny application
Yoooooooooooooooooooo
Petition for evolving system update
Guild Application
HotSparkles aplication
Kevins application
About Vince! (Nyrawyn)
XtremeDemon's Application
LET ME COME BACK!!
About Alex
Tue Dec 09, 2014 12:57 am
Tue Jul 29, 2014 1:02 am
Tue Jul 08, 2014 5:03 am
Tue Jul 01, 2014 10:53 am
Tue Jul 01, 2014 10:41 am
Fri Jun 27, 2014 12:15 pm
Thu Jun 26, 2014 3:57 am
Sun Jun 22, 2014 12:55 am
Mon Jun 16, 2014 10:04 am
Sat Jun 14, 2014 7:56 am

Application - SuperFoxGirl ;D

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
SuperFoxGirl

Application - SuperFoxGirl ;D  Empty
PostSubject: Application - SuperFoxGirl ;D    Application - SuperFoxGirl ;D  I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 5:34 am

Name: Emilie
Country/Location: Norway, Ålesund (Aalesund)
Character Names: I mainly use SuperFoxGirl and LeEpicMinion.
Jobs: SuperFoxGirl: Mercedes, LeEpicMinion: Luminous
Levels: SuperFoxGirl: 143, LeEpicMinion: 48

About You: Irl: Well, I go to the last year of Secondary School. In my free time I useally play MapleStory and League of Legends with my friends. When it's nice weather we useally go outside :)I also like drawing Very Happy
In game: Well, I like to level, help people, make new friends and talking with my friends Very Happy

Maplestory Activity: I started playing MapleStory in 2007-2008 I think. Since then I've played it a lot, with ca 1 year break all together.

Views on Hacking, Scamming, Ksing, Duped Gear: Well, to be honest I think it's stupid. I don't hack or anything else, and I do not support it.

Reason you left your last guild: Because I wanted to join this one and it was inactive.
Do you agree to the rules stated? Yes, I do.

Any other information: I don't really know what else to write xD just pm if you want to know anything else :p
Back to top Go down
Farshid

PostSubject: Re: Application - SuperFoxGirl ;D    Application - SuperFoxGirl ;D  I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 9:08 am

Your reaction was good when I offered you some flowers.

I vote YES!!
Back to top Go down
JonV

PostSubject: Re: Application - SuperFoxGirl ;D    Application - SuperFoxGirl ;D  I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 9:24 am

Hey, welcome to the forum! Smile

You could come by our GFM (CH 3 FM 5) for a talk with some of the members of the guild Smile

NORGE!!!
Back to top Go down
xXannXx
Guild owner
Guild owner
xXannXx

PostSubject: Re: Application - SuperFoxGirl ;D    Application - SuperFoxGirl ;D  I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 12:04 pm

hey Emilie, welcome to the forum! and thank you for applying  Smile
saw you in our gfm and you seems very friendly person Smile  (hope our trolls didn't harassed you too much ).
few questions:
how do you usually lvl? pq? grind? both of them? Smile
what was your last guild name? and what you mean by ''inactive''? (no one was online? or something else?)
there is any thing you expect from the guild?

looking forward to your answers Smile
Back to top Go down
SuperFoxGirl

PostSubject: Re: Application - SuperFoxGirl ;D    Application - SuperFoxGirl ;D  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 1:38 am

You could come by our GFM (CH 3 FM 5) for a talk with some of the members of the guild
yeah, I will Very Happy I was at ch10 fm4? I think it was Razz and yeah c: but I'll come by the GFM Very Happy
NORGE!!!
norge Very Happy <3

how do you usually lvl? pq? grind? both of them? I do pqs :Di dont like lvling alone :p i think its boring :p
what was your last guild name? and what you mean by ''inactive''? (no one was online? or something else?) people were online, but they didnt talk or awnser >.<
there is any thing you expect from the guild? not really i think :3 maybe help me out if i need help >.< ;D
Back to top Go down
ialexbish
ialexbish

PostSubject: Re: Application - SuperFoxGirl ;D    Application - SuperFoxGirl ;D  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 7:53 am

yes
Back to top Go down
xXannXx
Guild owner
Guild owner
xXannXx

PostSubject: Re: Application - SuperFoxGirl ;D    Application - SuperFoxGirl ;D  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2014 12:00 am

Emilie you seems like awesome add to our troll company Smile
hope you will enjoy Smile and feel like home Smile
WELCOME.
its a YES!
ACCEPTED!
CLOSED
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application - SuperFoxGirl ;D    Application - SuperFoxGirl ;D  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application - SuperFoxGirl ;D
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Demonics :: Guild :: [Guild Applications]-
Jump to: