Demonics
Welcome to the Demonics Maplestory guild. Please register to our forum to view all the content!
Demonics
Welcome to the Demonics Maplestory guild. Please register to our forum to view all the content!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterPlayer InformationLog in
Latest Topics
Most Recent Post
History
Posted by
Triny application
Yoooooooooooooooooooo
Petition for evolving system update
Guild Application
HotSparkles aplication
Kevins application
About Vince! (Nyrawyn)
XtremeDemon's Application
LET ME COME BACK!!
About Alex
Tue Dec 09, 2014 12:57 am
Tue Jul 29, 2014 1:02 am
Tue Jul 08, 2014 5:03 am
Tue Jul 01, 2014 10:53 am
Tue Jul 01, 2014 10:41 am
Fri Jun 27, 2014 12:15 pm
Thu Jun 26, 2014 3:57 am
Sun Jun 22, 2014 12:55 am
Mon Jun 16, 2014 10:04 am
Sat Jun 14, 2014 7:56 am

About Jade/Catherella

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Catherella
Founder
Founder
Catherella

About Jade/Catherella Empty
PostSubject: About Jade/Catherella   About Jade/Catherella I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 3:28 am

All the nitty-gritty details you'll need to know about me.

General Information
Name: Jade, Ngoc (Knock), Gnocchi  
In-game name(s): Catherella, anything that includes 'Jade' and 'Abdul'
Gender: Generally mistaken for a man, but I'm most definitely female
Location/Where are you from: London

Personal
Write a little about yourself: I'm Vietnamese, Chinese, and French and I speak seven languages. I guess you could say I'm a little of everything. Mostly dysfunctional and I like to see the world a little differently. I'm an adrenaline junkie, ex-hacker, animal lover (refer to fun facts lmao), and I guess you could say I'm 40 years too young to be extremely senile.
Hobbies: Writing novels, even more so; essays, drawing comics/portraiture paintings, cleaning, working out. Laughing at my own jokes.
Interests: I pretty much have an interest and an opinion on anything and everything. I even debate on the topic of Hitler (no idea why)
Ambitions: Take over the world, politically. On a realistic scale, to have my work expose worldy issues as powerful as Hayao Miyazaki.

Favourites
Music: Foxes, Imagine Dragons, Of Monsters and Men (I think you can tell there's an indie theme going on here), and anything that sounds remotely depressing.
Food: Mushrooms and salmon. I kid you not, I sit and eat them raw from the pack.
Colour: Grey, I even wrote a poem on it.
Games: Anything that involves killing or strategy.
Tv shows/Books: The Brothers Karamazov, Antigone, Philosophical books. I don't watch TV.

Fun Facts
Likes: Watching certain things shrivel, some of you may know. Nosebleeds (never had one), KITTY CATS. Good company and good food. Children/babies. Sunflowers. Eyes.
Dislikes: Toes are the most vile things ever, they look like chopped fingers. Chocolate. When someone is breathing down my neck, I accidentally punched someone on public transport for that.
What are you most scared of: Losing the ones I love. Have crusty and hairy toes stuck in my mouth (yes, it has happened before).
If you had all the money in the world what would you do: Manipulate the world for the better (Far too long to go in depth)
What is the worst thing you have ever done: Assisted suicide, ate a dog, and the life of addiction I lived during 16-18.
Back to top Go down
https://demonics.forumotion.co.uk

About Jade/Catherella
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Demonics :: Forum :: [About Me]-
Jump to: