Demonics
Welcome to the Demonics Maplestory guild. Please register to our forum to view all the content!
Demonics
Welcome to the Demonics Maplestory guild. Please register to our forum to view all the content!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterPlayer InformationLog in
Latest Topics
Most Recent Post
History
Posted by
Triny application
Yoooooooooooooooooooo
Petition for evolving system update
Guild Application
HotSparkles aplication
Kevins application
About Vince! (Nyrawyn)
XtremeDemon's Application
LET ME COME BACK!!
About Alex
Tue Dec 09, 2014 12:57 am
Tue Jul 29, 2014 1:02 am
Tue Jul 08, 2014 5:03 am
Tue Jul 01, 2014 10:53 am
Tue Jul 01, 2014 10:41 am
Fri Jun 27, 2014 12:15 pm
Thu Jun 26, 2014 3:57 am
Sun Jun 22, 2014 12:55 am
Mon Jun 16, 2014 10:04 am
Sat Jun 14, 2014 7:56 am

Creating programs

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
DemonFaith
Administrator
Administrator
DemonFaith

Creating programs Empty
PostSubject: Creating programs   Creating programs I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 6:37 am

Heya peeps,

I got this annoying obsession of following my passion to create programs... So I was wondering if anyone had some nice ideas for me. If you could use something usefulls for yourself or anything to help out the guild / alliance it's all welcome.

So... Please gimme some suggestions to work on something <3
Back to top Go down
banditasxD
banditasxD

Creating programs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Creating programs   Creating programs I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 8:08 pm

what kind of programs have you made before, i mean what type of programs do you mean?
Back to top Go down
DemonFaith
Administrator
Administrator
DemonFaith

Creating programs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Creating programs   Creating programs I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 8:58 pm

There is a big variation of programs actaully, but all created with Visual Basic.

Maybe you have seen it, maybe you haven't, but my last program was actually dedicated to the guild which can be found here
Beside that I made some other small programs like an automated desktop minimizer (after mins of inactivity) so I could see my living wallpaper at work, an automated login for certain programs, an autotalker / boss timer, used for maple, an automated program starter where you can start programs with a certain amount of time delayed, a server restarting program (for my team fortress 2 server that I host on my pc, in case it crashes it checks the server IP + port and when it cannot find it the program executes a batch file / shell) I also created a program to make schedules and as final program that is worthy of sharing... A program which is used for my twitch channel (Live streaming), this would keep track of the amount of viewers, the chat would be implanted and some chat options were in here as well.

Beside these I also made some super easy programs which aren't really worth mentioning. So if you are looking forward for something useful feel free to ask.
Back to top Go down
xXannXx
Guild owner
Guild owner
xXannXx

Creating programs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Creating programs   Creating programs I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 10:47 pm

I need weekly guild members activity check xD right now I use a pen and paper Sad it could be nice if I could manage them on some program...and don't send me to excel...he hates me T.T
Back to top Go down
DemonFaith
Administrator
Administrator
DemonFaith

Creating programs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Creating programs   Creating programs I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 10:56 pm

xXannXx wrote:
I need weekly guild members activity check xD right now I use a pen and paper Sad it could be nice if I could manage them on some program...and don't send me to excel...he hates me T.T

I could make the program work WITH excel, this would mean that he will load the exel file, then your information will get into the file when you have saved it, when you open the file you will get the header with the information in it. when you will make changes to excel the program will automaticly read these changes as well and when you add stuff you can simpely save it again.
But we have discussed this, make me a sketch and I will work on it!
Back to top Go down
xXannXx
Guild owner
Guild owner
xXannXx

Creating programs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Creating programs   Creating programs I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 11:02 pm

ok I will draw a sketch ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Creating programs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Creating programs   Creating programs I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Creating programs
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Demonics :: Discussions :: [General Discussions]-
Jump to: