Demonics
Welcome to the Demonics Maplestory guild. Please register to our forum to view all the content!
Demonics
Welcome to the Demonics Maplestory guild. Please register to our forum to view all the content!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterPlayer InformationLog in
Latest Topics
Most Recent Post
History
Posted by
Triny application
Yoooooooooooooooooooo
Petition for evolving system update
Guild Application
HotSparkles aplication
Kevins application
About Vince! (Nyrawyn)
XtremeDemon's Application
LET ME COME BACK!!
About Alex
Tue Dec 09, 2014 12:57 am
Tue Jul 29, 2014 1:02 am
Tue Jul 08, 2014 5:03 am
Tue Jul 01, 2014 10:53 am
Tue Jul 01, 2014 10:41 am
Fri Jun 27, 2014 12:15 pm
Thu Jun 26, 2014 3:57 am
Sun Jun 22, 2014 12:55 am
Mon Jun 16, 2014 10:04 am
Sat Jun 14, 2014 7:56 am

Red EVENT!!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
s7yleex

Red EVENT!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Red EVENT!!!!   Red EVENT!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 2:51 am

theres alot of images so sorry for spamming them Very Happy

Red EVENT!!!! Tumblr_mx1rw6lxT91rhhux7o2_r1_1280

Revamped Explorers
Say hello to the new generation of Explorers! The Warrior, Magician, Bowman, Thief and Pirate jobs are all getting revamped, with new skills, new quests, a new tutorial, and more!

Dual Blades and Cannoneers are now classified as normal Explorers, they share Cash Shop inventories with the rest of the Explorers. But watch out... this means Phantom can copy many of their skills using Skill Swipe too! Jett can also now share the Cash Shop inventory with Explorers.

New Area: Commerci
Explore Dawnveil's bustling trade hub, the republic of Commerci (Lv. 140+)! This brand new region features a dynamic day/night cycle. Commerci also introduces a new trade system. Now you can load up a ship and battle monsters on the raging seas to obtain brand new Lv. 160 equipment! Acquire Commerci Denaro and purchase rare items from the trade coin shop. Any Lv. 140-150 equipment can be upgraded to the new Lv. 160 equipment if it is of a corresponding item type, and carry over the potential rank and enhancements!

Profession System Update
With the new Craftsman and Meister ranks you can take your profession to the next level, and you can even craft special kinds of Miracle Cubes! Meister rank can also increase your chances of creating items with high rank stats. Can't decide between Mining and Herbalism? Now you don't have to- you can learn both! And you don't even need a shovel or pickaxe to mine or harvest. You can dig with your hands, right?

Want to trade a little gossip while you work? Now you can chat while you use your profession skills! We've also updated some items' crafting ingredients, added the ability to warp to Ardentmill from the Profession Window, and changed up the items you can buy from Ardentmill's merchants.

Skill and Mastery Book Changes
Mastery Books now work 100% of the time. They have been simplified to two books, Mastery Books 20 and 30, which can be purchased with mesos from Leafre's new NPC, Illiad, or from the Henesys general store. Skill books are no longer required, as you will now learn all of your skills automatically upon job advancement. This includes the skills Maple Warrior and Hero's Will.

Jett Hyper Skills
Jett is finally getting her Hyper Skills! Try out new abilities like Airframe Beacon (summon an aircraft to drop bombs on monsters), Epic Adventure (use your bravery to increase damage output and max damage), and Bionic Maximizer (bioscan Jett to identify weaknesses and maximize defense).

Holiday Events
Happyville is back! Speak to Rooney in most major towns to join in on the fun! Once you're in Happyville, help Cliff prepare for the holiday party, decorate Christmas trees, and collect Rascal Snowpiece items to get some fun presents! You can also get a free Christmas costume when you log in each day! Defeat the evil Rudolph and hunt monsters to win a box bursting with goodies!
Back to top Go down
OutageX
Forum addict
Forum addict
OutageX

Red EVENT!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red EVENT!!!!   Red EVENT!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 2:55 am

Looking forward to this event, i need a new eye accessory
Back to top Go down
xXannXx
Guild owner
Guild owner
xXannXx

Red EVENT!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red EVENT!!!!   Red EVENT!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 3:04 am

ooooo exciting XD
Back to top Go down
OutageX
Forum addict
Forum addict
OutageX

Red EVENT!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red EVENT!!!!   Red EVENT!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 3:05 am

Any release date yet?
Back to top Go down
s7yleex

Red EVENT!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red EVENT!!!!   Red EVENT!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 3:46 am

Red EVENT!!!! Tumblr_mx1tuiEfTx1rhhux7o1_1280

Red EVENT!!!! E0a812f8e79ec04efedd35f13e999045
Back to top Go down
Nyrawyn
Nyrawyn

Red EVENT!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red EVENT!!!!   Red EVENT!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 3:53 am

DAMN LOVE RED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3333333333333333333333333
Back to top Go down
OutageX
Forum addict
Forum addict
OutageX

Red EVENT!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red EVENT!!!!   Red EVENT!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 3:57 am

goddam it, why did they have to release that scroll oafter ive done my weapon Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Red EVENT!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red EVENT!!!!   Red EVENT!!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Red EVENT!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Demonics :: Discussions :: [General Discussions]-
Jump to: