Demonics
Welcome to the Demonics Maplestory guild. Please register to our forum to view all the content!
Demonics
Welcome to the Demonics Maplestory guild. Please register to our forum to view all the content!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterPlayer InformationLog in
Latest Topics
Most Recent Post
History
Posted by
Triny application
Yoooooooooooooooooooo
Petition for evolving system update
Guild Application
HotSparkles aplication
Kevins application
About Vince! (Nyrawyn)
XtremeDemon's Application
LET ME COME BACK!!
About Alex
Tue Dec 09, 2014 12:57 am
Tue Jul 29, 2014 1:02 am
Tue Jul 08, 2014 5:03 am
Tue Jul 01, 2014 10:53 am
Tue Jul 01, 2014 10:41 am
Fri Jun 27, 2014 12:15 pm
Thu Jun 26, 2014 3:57 am
Sun Jun 22, 2014 12:55 am
Mon Jun 16, 2014 10:04 am
Sat Jun 14, 2014 7:56 am

[Poll] Communication menthods

Go down 
5 posters

What communication method do you prefer?
Teamspeak 3
[Poll] Communication menthods I_vote_lcap67%[Poll] Communication menthods I_vote_rcap
 67% [ 6 ]
[Poll] Communication menthods I_vote_lcap33%[Poll] Communication menthods I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 3 ]
Mumble
[Poll] Communication menthods I_vote_lcap0%[Poll] Communication menthods I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Anything else
[Poll] Communication menthods I_vote_lcap0%[Poll] Communication menthods I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 9

AuthorMessage
DemonFaith
Administrator
Administrator
DemonFaith

[Poll] Communication menthods Empty
PostSubject: [Poll] Communication menthods   [Poll] Communication menthods I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 11:11 pm

So this may have been asked before, but I would like to make a solid post for it so I can maybe work on some things. I've heard several comments about various methods, so I would like to make a final method that everyone can enjoy.

- Teamspeak offers various extra options as far as I know (with optimization for microphone), it also brings in a little bit more privicy because you don't have to add anyone to the buddy list, and there are also a few other plus points, but that would be going into too much detail which is unnececary for the moment.

- Skype is easier for newcomers because you don't have to do much beside adjusting your microphone a little bit, it doesn't require a server either you can just connect! Overall this is more user friendly, however you do need to have some sort of list so you can add everyone (I will create an application in case this is the preffered method).

Please share all your thoughts here and vote in my poll! Much appreciated!
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
DemonFaith
Administrator
Administrator
DemonFaith

PostSubject: Re: [Poll] Communication menthods   [Poll] Communication menthods I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 1:06 am

Could you please in the poll as well? This way I can see the numbers Smile
Back to top Go down
OutageX
Forum addict
Forum addict
OutageX

PostSubject: Re: [Poll] Communication menthods   [Poll] Communication menthods I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 3:25 am

i voted teamspeak, but itd have to be a dedicated one, otherwise the next best thing would be skype
Back to top Go down
DemonFaith
Administrator
Administrator
DemonFaith

PostSubject: Re: [Poll] Communication menthods   [Poll] Communication menthods I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 7:21 am

OutageX wrote:
i voted teamspeak, but itd have to be a dedicated one, otherwise the next best thing would be skype

I kinda agree here tbh Smile Teamspeak is quite great, but if I have to host it and others need to use it when I am not on isn't the ideal situation. I could try and search for empty dedicated servers, but that would be kinda awkward as well.
Back to top Go down
OutageX
Forum addict
Forum addict
OutageX

PostSubject: Re: [Poll] Communication menthods   [Poll] Communication menthods I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 7:34 am

hmmm that might actually work^^
Back to top Go down
blucubic
Forum lover
Forum lover
blucubic

PostSubject: Re: [Poll] Communication menthods   [Poll] Communication menthods I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 6:36 am

I'm already in Teamspeak 3 but if you guys decide to go to Skype or something else just let me know... Razz or let us all know XD
Back to top Go down
DemonFaith
Administrator
Administrator
DemonFaith

PostSubject: Re: [Poll] Communication menthods   [Poll] Communication menthods I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 7:35 am

The problem these days is that if I host the server it will be on less frequently because I got diffrent schedules than I used to have. I made a free server at the official teamspeak website, however it will be a little bit harder to find it now and you will need to add the channel while connecting this time. Overall it would work just the same!
Back to top Go down
blucubic
Forum lover
Forum lover
blucubic

PostSubject: Re: [Poll] Communication menthods   [Poll] Communication menthods I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 8:46 am

Well for me using Skype, Teamspeak or anything else for me it's the same so...
If you guys decide to use something else fine by me ;P
Back to top Go down
xXannXx
Guild owner
Guild owner
xXannXx

PostSubject: Re: [Poll] Communication menthods   [Poll] Communication menthods I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 10:44 am

well I voted for team speak after trying it out I find it more useful than Skype for members...making rooms for chats for different subject..
Back to top Go down
OutageX
Forum addict
Forum addict
OutageX

PostSubject: Re: [Poll] Communication menthods   [Poll] Communication menthods I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 2:50 pm

yeah different rooms are cool, although most ppl just stay in the lobby haha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Poll] Communication menthods   [Poll] Communication menthods I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Poll] Communication menthods
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Demonics :: Discussions :: [General Discussions]-
Jump to: